What is the purpose of a hair conditioner?
A hair conditioner helps in improving the texture of hair. It makes hair smooth and detangle the hair, which, therefore, helps reduce breakage and split ends.
Hair Conditioner for Dry and Damaged Hair
When it comes to Hair Care then most of us tend to skip the conditioner. After washing your hair with shampoo applying hair conditioner is important if you want a soft and manageable hair. If you want to take care of dry and frizzy hair, then you can try Hi9 Smooth and Shine Hair Conditioner. It gently repairs, regenerates and protects the hair to keep it soft, healthy, smooth and shiny. For a better result you can use Hi9 Daily Shine Shampoo before using this conditioner.
How to apply hair conditioner?
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following instructions on the label
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.