Face Scrub & Exfoliator
What does a face scrub do?
A great addition to any skin care routine is an exfoliating face scrub as it can prevent many skin problems. Not just removing deep-set impurities, a facial scrub can get you glowing skin too. If you use a face scrub religiously, you will notice the texture of your skin improving dramatically. It helps with skin cell regeneration, which means blemishes tend to heal faster.
Why to choose Hi9 Face Scrub?
We know that there is an abundance of choice for you in the market. But at Hi9 we believe in “Near to Natural “policy. Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub- as the name suggests delicately cleans your face to give you a glowing skin. If your concern is dull skin and open pores, then this face scrub will work wonders for your skin. When the surface of your skin gets clean, this can leave your complexion looking brighter and feeling smoother. This is exactly what this natural face scrub does.
Ingredients - What’s Inside?
It is important to know what we are feeding to our skin. Here ingredients play a vital role as the outcome is dependent on it. With Hi9 you do not have to worry about it as the essential Vitamins and oil is present in Hi9 Face Scrub. Enriched with Vitamin-E, Triple Oil complex (Agran Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil) and Green Tea Extract it gives you a healthy, glowing and young skin.
What is the best way of applying a face scrub?
- Rinse your face with water thoroughly. Do not pat it dry.
- Take a nickel - sized amount of facial scrub in your palm.
- Apply the facial scrub on your wet face.
- Gently rub the scrub on your face, applying the least amount of pressure. You can rub the scrub in a circular motion using your fingers.
- Always massage your face upwards and focus on areas like the top and corner of your nose, cheeks and upper lips.
- Continue the massage for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Once you finish exfoliating, wash your face with cold or lukewarm water and apply Hi9 Hydra Gel Moisturizer.