Why is Vitamin C Important For Skin Health?
Taking care of your skin is an integral part of grooming. In recent time an ingredient which has gained a lot of popularity and is the most talked about is Vitamin C. People are preferring to buy cosmetics which has Vitamin C infused in it. As a result, Vitamin C is found in many face wash, serum, mask etc. Vitamin C is present in many fruits and vegetables. However, now it not only limited to eating but it is also applied in face.
Why vitamin C is highly recommended for skin?
Vitamin C is not just limited to its antioxidants properties but it is beyond it. Since vitamin C is highly acidic it works efficiently in skin-healing processes. When it applies topically, it works instantly to heal a wound by accelerating the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are both protein fibers that enhance skin cell regeneration and make your skin firm and tight. Collagen also helps to delay the aging process of the skin and prevent dark pigmentation.
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Protection from sun exposure – Our skin gets exposed to sun everyday whenever we step out from house. Prolonged sun exposure can affect your skin and make it loose its charm. It can cause tanning, rough skin, redness of the skin, etc. So what is the solution to protect our skin from harmful UV rays? Well the answer is Vitamin C as it works as an antioxidant to protect your skin from UV rays. Vitamin C can alone help to prevent the skin from sun and does not make it loose its charm and glow.
- A solution for wrinkles and fine lines- No one wants to have an early signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines. In order to get rid of these Vitamin C is very harmful as it prevents it from occurring. Vitamin C works beautifully to prevent and reduce these unwanted signs by enhancing collagen synthesis in your body. Also in taking food which are rich in Vitamin C helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. So both helps in preventing fine lines and wrinkles- eating and applying on face.
- Brightens skin tone- In order to achieve a bright and fair looking skin Vitamin C is very helpful. It removes the dullness from skin and gives an instant glow. Vitamin C serum can be applied all over face to get a bright skin tone. However, you should apply sunscreen along with it so that it gives an effective result. Vitamin C Serum For Brightening & Glowing Skin is available and one can use it.
- Provides hydration- Like our body our skin too needs hydration. It will make our skin look supple smooth and plumper. Vitamin C hydrates the skin keeping intact its natural glow. A high intake of vitamin C helps to decrease dryness of skin and provides moisture to your skin. Vitamin c face wash for dry skin can be used to make it hydrated and glow.
How to use Vitamin C
During your morning skincare routine:
- use a gentle cleanser
- apply a few drops of a vitamin C serum to the face and neck
- apply moisturizer and sunscreen.