Take Care of Your Skin With Hi9 Winter Care Products
Cold and dry winters tend to take off the moisture from your skin. Hence, it is very important to take care of them and keep them moisturized. The cold air robs the natural moisture from your skin, leaving it dry and itchy. It can even cause severe dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis. A daily winter skincare routine is essential.
Hi9 has an extensive variety of winter care products that you can use in your everyday winter care regime:
- Hydra-Gel Moisturizer- Moisturizing your skin is the most important part of winter. It keeps your skin hydrated as the main problem of skin is dehydration during winters. Whether your skin is dry or oily (or a combination of both), winter's cold and dry air will take its toll and make daily moisturizing even more necessary. Hydra-Gel Moisturizer is a unique oil-free formula with hydra boost technology that locks skin moisture, adds moisture, and replenishes it for optimum hydration. It makes the skin soft and supple.
- Goats Milk Body Lotion- As it is necessary to moisturize your face it is equally important to keep your body moisturized. Keeping skin dry can cause itching and irritation. Applying body lotion can soothe and moisturize the skin. A quality body lotion is required during winters. Goat Milk Body Lotion contains the richness of goat milk which gives extra moisturizing and nourishing comfort to dry and rough skin. It keeps the skin hydrated for 48 hrs hence, converting dull and dry skin to healthy and glowing one.
- Honey and Almond Body Wash- This body wash contains Almond and Honey which is the best moisturizing agent. It not only gives moisture but also keeps it glowing and soft. It cleans the skin without removing its natural oils and moisture to impart a satin-like softness on regular use. Applying this body wash regularly gives you soft skin. Its natural ingredients nourish your body and give you clean and clear skin.
- Body Butter Shea and Cocoa- An extremely harsh winter makes the skin dry and just a body lotion is not sufficient. These days it is mandatory to switch to body butter rather than body lotion. The rich lathers penetrate deep down the skin and lock the moisture. The two main ingredients Shea and Cocoa take care of all skin problems especially dry and chapped skin, rashes, stretch marks, and scars. This nourishing body butter is the best for winters
- Aroma Essence Body Massage Oil- Our bodies require oil during winters to keep it soft and smooth. This massage oil is an incredible infusion of 9 essential oils with 9 premium base oils to kindle an invigorating experience to your senses while rejuvenating and relaxing your body and mind. This exotic blend helps to purify and detoxify your skin. This skin smoothening oil leaves the skin soft and supple while its unique aroma uplifts the mood and brings a sense of peace.
Follow the above skincare products during winters to let go of the dryness.