5 Reasons For Using Shea And Cocoa Body Butter
Body butter are a richer and more nourishing alternative to body moisturizer. They’re a must-have item for any bathroom shelf, especially if you’re looking to keep your skin hydrated and glowing.
What Is Body Butter?
Body butter is a skin moisturizer that typically contains shea butter, coconut oil, and/or other vegetable-based oils and butter. It is most notable for being thicker than body lotions and moisturizers which is why you’re more likely to find body butter in a jar than a bottle so you can easily scoop out your desired amount of body cream. Its butter is also known to be more effective at nourishing and rejuvenating dry skin, whether used all over or only on problem patches, such as elbows and knees.
Below are the 5 benefits of using shea and coco body butter:
1) It’s an antioxidant powerhouse: The mixture of Cocoa and Shea butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage, which can cause skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin.1 Protecting your skin from free-radical damage is crucial to keep it healthy and youthful-looking. Cocoa butter is also an anti-inflammatory—just another way it helps your skin withstand the passage of time.
2) Lock in moisture by using body butter straight after your Shower-You can use body butter at any time of day or night. But the best way to make sure you’re sealing in moisture is to use body butter within 5 minutes of showering. Hot water can dry out your skin so make sure your water is running warm (…but not too warm!) then post-shower, massage your chosen hydrating body butter all over your skin to help lock in moisture. If you have dry skin, it’s best to use body butter daily. Meanwhile, if you have normal or oily skin you may only need to use body butter every 2-3 days, as a weekly treatment or just to treat problematic dry patches.
3) Treats acne and scars- Shea butter is known for its healing properties and can be used to treat acne and acne scars. It contains several fatty acids and plant sterols such as oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linolenic acids that treat scars and blemishes. Raw, unrefined shea butter is effective in treating frost bites, burns, athletes foot, skin peeling and rashes as well.
4) Body butter are perfect for skin- Body Butter strengthens and tightens the skin’s protective outer layer to lock in moisture and protect against irritants. No matter what your skin type, the beneficial ingredients in body butter leave it soft and supple. Indeed, body butter enriched with Shea and Cocoa butter is what makes your body product so incredibly nourishing and hydrating for your skin. Also helps to boost and brighten your skin.
5) Relieves dryness and roughness- If your skin feels dry or uncomfortable, body butter is a top skincare priority that will keep your body skin so soft, smooth, and hydrated all day long. Natural rich butter is made with community trade shea and cocoa butter. If you are asking yourself how to get rid of your dry and rough skin, try the exotic and super hydrating product Hi9 Body Butter Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter. It gives a nice glow to the skin and is not much heavy if you need something lightweight. For breakage and irritation, give it one’s best shot of the effective body butter enriched with Shea butter. Shea butter assists in the skin’s natural collagen production and improves the health of damaged and dehydrated skin by encouraging the growth of new cells for a rejuvenated look.
In summary, body butters are another addition to your skin care products. Butters are very rich in nourishing and moisturizing properties. They will help you to keep your skin soft, smooth; they will heal acne, acne scars and minor wounds. Butters will brighten your skin and will soften wrinkles and fine line.